Hybrid Cloud Services
ESI Hybrid Cloud Services from ACT provides businesses in Houston and The Woodlands, TX the reliability, control and connectivity of a complete business telephonephone solution. A hybrid cloud solution provides the latest innovations to help cut costs by up to 50%.
Combining On-Premise Assets with Cloud Solutions
Moving from an on-premises solution to a cloud solution may not be an option. But it doesn’t mean you can’t leverage these assets with an IP solution. A technology known as SIP trunking can merge your existing voice and data networks to deliver high-quality communications, typically at substantial savings. SIP trunking is a great option for businesses using non-IP or digital PBX systems because it leverages your existing infrastructure. Moving all or some of your expensive analog lines to SIP trunks can immediately save up to 50% off your monthly phone bills, while also providing access to features that allow your business to communicate more effectively.
- Unlimited Calling
Local and long distance calling is unlimited within United States, Mexico and Canada.
- Audio Conferencing
Audio Conferencing services for conferences up to 15 participants, enabling you to collaborate quickly and make decisions faster.
- Peak Capacity Management
Supports bursting to manage peak call volumes.
- Inbound/Outbound Calling
View caller name and number easily, enabling you to quickly determine how to handle the call.
- Call Management
Including single-DID (per trunk) and E911.
- Unique call and message handling
- Built in access control and presence
- Intelligent caller ID and forwarding
- Multi-site support
- Automatic call distribution made easy
- Simplified call handling features including one touch record and Virtual Answer
- Integrated administration making system management a snap.
- Stay connected to your office communications while on the go with IP900 Mobile
- Cost effective telephone service using your existing internet connection
- Save up to 50% on your monthly phone costs
- Lower operational and capital expenditures
- Unlimited local and long distance calling
- Easily expand capacity when you need it – purchase as few or as many as you need.
- Reliability of an onsite system with the all the benefits of VoIP
- Transition to a full cloud solution at your pace
- Connect remote locations or virtual workers with ease.
- Never miss a call even in a disaster situation
- Automatically route calls to a separate location or other devices
- Easily access your system from anywhere in order to manage and administer
- Route calls to your smart device leveraging IP900 Mobile capabilities